Privacy and Cookies Policy
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, e.g. when you complete the contact form and/or register for updates.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- With your consent; to provide information to you relating to third parties that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- Under our legitimate interests if your organisation does not have a contract with us; to provide information to you relating to Essex Teacher Training services. You can unsubscribe to this information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services, if your organisation has a contract / Service Level Agreement with us.
- To inform future marketing practice as well as the operation and maintenance of our website (EssexTeacherTraining.co.uk)
If you have previously purchased services from us, we may provide to you details of other goods or services that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties unless you have consented to this. This data will only be used to inform you of other Essex Teacher Training Services.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to transfer, storing and processing of your data. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Disclosing Your Information
- where it is required by our partners in order for you to participate in the ITT programme
- where you have consented to receive updates about our partners or third parties
- where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our website.
- To monitor our website traffic and analyse how our website works. This will allow us to make changes to the website in the future and make it easier to use.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. The majority of browsers will allow the user to alter the settings used for cookies. The help menu on your browser will have further details. Please remember that turning cookies off will restrict your access to essexteachertraining.co.uk.
- If you have set your browser to disable all cookies then you may not be able to access some parts of essexteachertraining.co.uk. If your browser is set to prompt you when cookies are being used, you will have to answer “yes” when prompted to gain full access.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have the right to access information that we hold relating to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org