If you’re an experienced teacher with a degree, you can achieve qualified teacher status (QTS) without having to do any further training. Assessment Only allows you to demonstrate that you already meet all of the standards for QTS.
- Only available to those who have been teaching for a minimum or two years full time
- Requires prior experience of two schools
- Requires experience across a specified age phase: 3-7, 5-11, 11-16, 14-19
- You must be employed in a teaching role in a UK school
- 12 week assessment period